We are so happy to offer the only USA based 100% organic, nonGMO Pea Flakes AND at the best price! Small pets go CRAZY for these healthy snacks but it can be difficult to find high quality pea flakes in the USA. Search no more - The Well Kept Rabbit is here for you!
Pea flakes are high in lysine (an essential amino acid) however they are also mildly high in protein so they do need to be fed sparingly but we like to think this makes them even more special! We recommend using these as a training treat, especially to tempt shy babies who won't normally take treats from your hand...they're sure to be enticed by these!
WHAT MAKES OUR PEA FLAKES SO SPECIAL?
• We make these in-house at the Well Kept Rabbit headquarters, from 100% organic, non-GMO peas AND they are fair trade! These are guaranteed the highest quality pea flakes on the market, especially in the USA!
• We make them slightly larger than other pea flakes you might see on the market so that you can break them into just the right size for your furry little one. Most importantly this means far less crumbling/dust during shipping so you're not just receiving crumbs!
ABOUT OUR TREATS:
• 100% organic, non-GMO, vegan, cruelty-free
• Packaged in 100% compostable bags
• NO NASTIES: we never use preservatives, additives, coloring, etc.
• SMALL BATCH | MADE TO ORDER: we slowly dehydrate for 10-12 hours to ensure the highest nutrient and flavor content. Each batch is made to order to guarantee that you are receiving the freshest product.
• HANDCRAFTED: each treat is a unique fusion of passion, love, and dedicated research
• 2 oz (57 grams)
• 6 oz (170 grams) - 10% off!
SUGGESTED USE: offer up to 1-2 quarter-sized flakes daily per 5 lbs. body weight; we do not recommend giving pea flakes on a daily basis if your pet is already overweight
SUITABLE FOR: rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, gerbils, hamsters, mice, rats, chickens, birds
STORAGE: for optimal shelf life, transfer to an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
SHELF LIFE: recommended use within 2 months
CAUTIONS: not recommended for small pets under 2 months old. Please be mindful of their sensitive bellies and always introduce new treats/foods slowly
NOTES: these treats have been reviewed and recommended by Lucile Moore PhD, author of Rabbit Nutrition and Nutritional Healing. They are intended for the average, healthy pet and should never replace proper veterinary care; if you suspect your pet is ill, please contact a savvy vet ASAP
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jul 12, 2020
Jul 3, 2020
Jun 22, 2020
This shop continues to provide great customer service, quality products, and safe and healthy options for my furry babies. Will always continue to come back as long as this shop is open!
Jun 2, 2020
My rats, rabbit and hamster all love these pea flakes!!!
May 23, 2020
Quick shipping. Going to sprinkle on my hi chollas good who needs to up his weight after recovering from gas. Hope it works 😊