A Modern Pet Playhouse that can actually change shape (inside and out)! The Perfect Place to Nap and Play! Create Single Modules or Double Decker it!
WHY WE ARE OBSESSED WITH THIS MINI HAVEN:
• The Mini Haven can easily be configured into two different structures:
- SINGLE LEVEL modules (2) that you can move around for space convenience and/or to encourage exploration and exercise.
- DOUBLE DECKER - secure together modules vertically for a fun two story space-saving playhouse.
With both configurations, you can use supplied panel to create inside cubby holes or just leave out for spacious lounging.
• PERFECT FOR TRAVELING: easy to collapse or disassemble!
- Single Story Design: Just take off the tops, and it easily folds up without having to disassemble.
- Two Story Designs: Take tops off, detach levels, and fold up center.
• STRONG AND DURABLE: made with High Quality Cardboard. Stays sturdy even with the most active heavyweights! Withstands normal "remodeling" by fuzzy-headed redecorators.
• Many CHINCHILLA BATHS fit inside: when taken to a local Chinchilla Rescue, the Manager placed one of the common plastic bath houses inside and it became a Haven Bath House. The Chins hopped around and then got pushy getting in and out of the bath. Since it was inside of the Maze Haven, the dust was contained even more and some Chins that couldn't wait their turn just tried to take a bath on all the dust that had escaped from inside of the bath house (but again, still being inside of the Maze it kept it all contained.) A lot of fun to watch all the chin activity!
GET CREATIVE! Use tunnels with other Mini Havens to create ultimate bunny trail habitat and even more modular play and nap space!
CAUTION: DO NOT create a Mini Maze that is taller than two stories.
Weight of BUNNIES IN PHOTOS: White Bunny = 9 pounds & Gray Bunny = 4 pounds.
Will fit a 9 lbs bunny no problem. Anything larger though may have a tougher time getting through the spaces, so for larger buns we recommend the Tunnel Haven. It can actually take up to 100 pounds structurally. But bunny size (girth) is the issue for bigger bunnies like Flemish breeds.
Ships Flat: 20" x 10" x 4"
Size (module): 18.5" x 18.5" x 10"
Size (2 Story): 18.5" x 18.5" x 20"
Panel Holes: 6.25" tall x 5.5" wide
Lid Holes: 5.5" x 5.5"